linksThonga Beach Lodge
|Australia Pacific Travelservice
|Australia (Africa) PLUS Reisen
|Best of travel Group
|Berlin, Frankfurt, Hannover & Wennigsen
|Dr. Düdder Reisen
|Aachen & Dusseldorf
|Suedafrika-reisen / SA Landprogramm
|Suedafrika-reisen / SA Landprogramm
|Aussie (Africa) Tours
|Tasman Travel (Impala Tours)
|Pacific Island Travel
|Amsterdam & Niederlande
|Untamed Wildlife Safari
|Australasia Travel Service AG
|Dreamtime Travel AG
|TTC The Travel Crew
- Africa Geographic’s award-winning magazines are read by more than 160 000 people in over 70 countries. In addition, we produce high-quality calendars, books and safari-related gear. We also offer outstanding safaris to see the wonders of Africa.
- African Luxury – Abcoude – African Luxury Travel
- ASA, founded in 1988, is an Association - not for gain - for the Promotion of Tourism to Southern and East Africa and is the only organization in German speaking Europe lobbying for the increase of tourism to the countries of East andSouthern Africa
- BMS Travellers - Netherlands - Rhino Post Safari Lodge
- BMS Travellers - Netherlands - Thonga Beach Lodge
- Elephant Coast Tourism Elephant Coast Tourism is the central information & bookings website, specifically covering Isimangaliso Wetland Park, Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve, Mkhuze Game Reserve, Lubombo Mountains, Ndumo Game Reserve, Tembe Elephant Park, Kosi Bay, Lake Sibaya and Sodwana Bay. Thonga Beach Lodge and Kosi Forest Lodge fall into this area.
- Exclusive Getaways Exclusive Getaways. As the name suggests, Exclusive Getaways offers a collection of celebrated safari lodges and appealling nature escapes.
- Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife covers issues to do with conservation and eco tourism from the Drakensburg to iSimangaliso (iSimangaliso Wetland Park). It offers accommodation choices, activities and general news, through to biodiversity research and legal implications.
- Greenwood Guides Isibindi Africa Lodges feature in the Greenwood Guides - hand picked accommodation throughout South Africa.
- Hotel Base Hotel base.com is the largest online accommodation directory, listing accommodations with links to their websites. More than 60,000 hotels, bed & breakfast, guest houses, hostels and self-catering in over 200 countries.
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park - The 332 000 hectare Park contains three major lake systems, eight interlinking ecosystems, 700 year old fishing traditions, most of South Africa’s remaining swamp forests, Africa’s largest estuarine system and 25 000 year-old coastal dunes. The name iSimangaliso means miracle and wonder, which aptly describes this unique place.
- Kruger National Park Safaris - Wild Wings Safaris offers guided safaris to the Kruger National Park and surrounding game lodges. Member of SATSA.
- Portfolio Collection The Portfolio Collection offers a range of quality South African accommodation establishments from private game reserves, to country houses. It represents over 700 venues, personally visited and chosen for their qualities.
- Southern Destinations A passionate team of travel consultants with many years experience in the industry and first hand knowledge of their destinations.
- Southern Africa Travel An award-winning tour operator focusing on tailor-made safari & luxury trips in Southern Africa, East Africa & the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Sun Safaris is dedicated to helping you plan your perfect African safari, with expert & informed travel advice for first time or experienced safari travellers.
- Taga Safaris A leading South African based tour operator, specializing in tailormade African Safaris and Tours throughout Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia and the Seychelles) since 1994.
- Thula Thula Prviate Game Reserve A unique Safari destination in Zululand to view Big Game. Call 035 7928322 * Great packages on offer *
- Tourism Dundee Tourism Dundee offers information on accommodation, activities and Battlefield tours in and around the area. Isibindi Zulu Lodge is located in this area.
- Tourism KZN Tourism KZN (Zulu Kingdom), highlights all that is available in KwaZulu-Natal, from general information about the province, to attractions, accommodation and tourism in general.
- Venter Tours – loving selection of accommodation (lodges & guesthouses) far sawy from mass tourism. Sustainable Travel is the credo of our company philosophy