DON’T LET THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION STOP YOU FROM PLANNING YOUR DREAM AFRICAN HOLIDAY!
Whether you'd like to start planning a trip or would like to find out more about travelling at the moment, we're here to help!
If you have any concerns please contact us on [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you in booking your holiday!
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
New bookings made between 3 March & 30 June 2020
- We guarantee that all NEW bookings made between 3 March & 30th June 2020 will be held on a special provisional basis until 30 days prior to arrival with no cancellation fees.
- Usual deposits and confirmations will be required at time of booking to make a booking, but these will be 100% refundable up until the booking is confirmed or 30 days prior to the arrival date. After this standard terms and conditions will apply
Existing confirmed & provisional bookings
Guests who have existing confirmed or provisional bookings may postpone their travel dates up to 2 years from date of original travel and carry forward 100% of monies paid to date to the future booking.
- The decision to cancel or postpone needs to be made at least 30 days prior to your existing arrival date.
- Postponed bookings need to confirm their new travel dates a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- Isibindi will honour the original rate charged provided the booking falls within the same season. If a booking for a low season period is postponed to a high season period, Isibindi will charge the difference between the low season and high season rate (as at the time of the initial booking).
- 3rd party suppliers e.g. park fees and transfers will be charged at rates at time of travel
Should a guest or agent elect to cancel their booking rather than postpone, then our standard cancellation policy applies